Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Nominations

  After reading all of my classmates blogs, I'm going to choose those which countries situation sounds most dire to me and in need of urgent help. There are 28 countries and these listed here are my top ten choices and they include the links to go to each blog.

     Gustavo's Blog- Buongiorno Pricipessa
        -I chose this blog because Italy's problems sound very serious to me and also it seems like if they      don't deal with these problems right now, they might be in a worse position later on.

    Adriana's Blog- Blog on Tibet
        - Reading this blog, I realize how helpless Tibetians are. Adriana's resolutions sound very reazonable and I think they can be accomplished, if put enough effort.

    Airined's Blog- Libya and Human Rights
       - I'm a big believer in freedom of speech and expression and by reading this, it has sparked an interest in me. I think that what's going on in Libya now is very important and that we need to keep an eye on it.

   Angelica's Blog- Sudan
       -  I chose this because I think the abuse going on in Sudan is very shocking and I agree, that like Angelica says that the United nations should come and help.

   Karolina's Blog- ...about Ivory Coast
      - This country situation sound very dire and helpless. I think that this should be payed more attention to and that it is very worriesome.    

   Miguel's C. Blog- Miguel's Human Rights Blog
      -  I picked Somalia because to me, it seems very out of control and like Miguel mentions I think that it needs a more stable government.

   Sarah's Blog- Honduras
    - I chose this as one of my nominations because it seems very interesting what is going on and her resolutions do point out good ways of resolving the issues going on.

   John's Blog- Trains.Streets.Houses
       - Indias human rights issue that is occuring with women is very bad and serious and should be helped rapidly. John's idea abotu a new device seem cool and new and I agree that it would definetly help.
  
  Natalia O. Blog- An Amazing Syria
     - I chose this because we should care more about Syria and I think that if the protest don't stop soon things will get more bad then they were originally.

   Alberto's blog-My soul in another place
         - I think his idea of China having more media communications sounds logical and also using the United Nations more sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment